The Best is Yet to come!
For this upcoming Christmas Wine Auction, we have collected an impressive array of wines, champagnes, and spirits from all over the world and through the centuries, dating back to 1811. We offer a large collection of high end and rare Bordeaux including such unique wines as Mouton & Lafite Rothschild, Latour and Margaux, awesome Burgundy such as Cathiard, Romanée-Conti and George Roumier. Fantastic sparkling beauties, amazing German TBA back to 1925, as well as high end Cognac and Malt Whiskies are topped off with numerous exciting lots from almost all top producers worldwide.
Don’t miss our very special Xmas Auction highlight: 75 vintages from 1893 to 2009, with a complete lineup from 1943 to 2009 (with the exception of 1946). The starting price of lot 283 is 169,000 €. Get detailed informations and pictures from each bottle here.
For collectors of rare wine, this auction offers a plethora of rare lots, such as the Napoleon Cognac Grand Reserve 1811 (Lot #986), a Magnum Krug Collection 1971 (Lot #1) or three bottles of Dom Perignon 1964 (Lots 8,9,10). From the mountains of Veneto, we offer a unique Quintarelli assortment, including the extremely scarce Amarone Riserva Centenario 1978 (Lot #895). Of course, the classics are also well represented. The 43rd Fine Wine Live Auction of Munich Wine Company offers more than 500 lots of Blue Chip and Premium Bordeaux, 164 lots of choice Burgundy, and an amazing collection of German Trockenbeerenauslesen starting with Egon Müller Scharzhofberger 2011 and dating back to Reichsrat von Buhl 1925. In our remarkable range from California, New World fans will also certainly find something to put under the Christmas tree.
Saturday, November 29th, is the ideal date to personally attend our wine auction! Combine your weekend in Munich for our Saturday wine auction with a downtown visit for Xmas shopping. You’ll experience our hospitality starting with the 11am degustation of wines from the auction, followed by our auction intermission with hearty food and other Xmas delicacies for your enjoyment. After the wine auction, you might join the crowd at this year’s Munich Christkindl Markt where you could conduct your own Gluhwein tasting.
Many lots had numerous pre-bids, so several of our customers were unfortunate and did not get their desired lots. Don’t despair!
1,273 lots are waiting for you!
Here are some of the highlights of our 43nd Rare Wine Auction:
- Lovely Red Bordeaux Single bottles, half bottles, Magnums, double Magnums, Imperials and OWCs of Angelus, Ausone, Beychevelle, Calon Segur, Cheval Blanc, Clerc Milon, Clinet, Cos D'Estournel, Ducru Beaucaillou, Duhart Milon, Figeac, Grand Puy Lacoste, Gruaud Larose, Haut Brion, L'Eglise Clinet, L'Evangile, La Conseillante, La Fleur Petrus, La Mission, La Mondotte, Lafite Rothschild (incl. the Magnum Collection 1893 - 2009) & Carruades, Lafleur, Latour, Leoville Barton, Leoville Las Cases, Le Pin, Lynch Bages, Margaux, Montrose, Mouton (dating back to 1957), Palmer, Pape Clement, Petrus, Pichon Baron, Pichon Comtesse, Pontet Canet, Talbot, Troplong Mondot, Trotanoy & Vieux Chateau Certan
- Rare Burgundies Arnoux, Bouchard, Camus, Cathiard, Clavelier, Coche Dury, Colin, Comte de Vogüe, Confuron, Damoy, Dujac, Esmonin, Fichet, Gros, Le Moine, Leflaive, Ligeret, Lignier, Meo Camuzet, Mongeard Mugneret, Morey, Morin, Mortet, Mugneret, Noellat, Ponsot, Prieur, Romanee Conti, Roumier & Rousseau
- The Rhone Valley J. Aine Hermitage La Chapelle, Chapoutier, Clos Saint Jean, Guigal, Pegau, Tardieu Laurent & Usseglio
- Top Tuscans Antinori Ornellaia, Solaia & Tignanello, Avignonesi, Biondi Santi, Carnasciale, Case Basse Soldera, Castello dei Rampolla, Castello di Ama, Felsina, Fontodi, Le Pupille, Monteverro, Montevertine, Sassicaia (incl. 1985 Magnum) & Siro Pacenti
- Wines from Piedmont Bologna, Aldo & Giacomo Conterno, Conterno Fantino, Gaja, Giacosa, Levi, Mascarello, Prunotto, Sandrone, Scavino, La Spinetta & Voerzio
- Venetian Dreams Bertani, Dal Forno & Quintarelli
- Marvelous German Producers Becker, Bürklin Wolf, Deinhard, Dönnhoff, Haag, Heymann Löwenstein, Keller, Loosen, Egon Müller, J. J. Prüm, Reichsrat von Buhl, Schloss Eltz & Schlossgut Diel
- Prestigious Austrians Batonnage, Gesellmann, Heinrich, Hirtzberger, Knoll, Kollwentz, Krutzler, Markowitsch, Pichler, Pöckl, Schwarz, Tement & Triebaumer
- American Treasures Arietta, Bond, Caymus, Dominus, Dunn, Heitz, K Vintners, Kistler, Merryvale, Opus One, Phelps, Pahlmeyer, Ramey, Ridge, Shafer & Togni
- Grand Marque Champagne Collection Bollinger, Drappier, Egly Ouriet, Gosset, Krug (incl. Collection 1971 Magnum), Laurent Perrier. Legras, Dom Perignon, Perrier Jouet, Piper Heidsieck, Pommery, Roederer, Ruinart, Taittinger Comtes de Champagne & Veuve Clicquot La Grande Dame
- Spain's Greats starting from 1908 Toro Albala, Castillo Ygay starting from 1934, La Rioja Alta, Lopez de Heredia, Pesquera, Pingus & Vega Sicilia
- Armagnac, Cognac, Whisky & Grappa Baron de Sigognac, Cognac Napoleon 1811, Duc de Maravat, Ducastaing, Hennessy Extra & Paradis, Hine Family Reserve, Macallan, Martell Cordon Bleu & Cognac Extra, Ragnaud Le Paradis as well as Levi Grappa
- Madeira & Port Blandy's, Burmester, d'Oliveiras, Graham, Henriques & Henriques, Niepoort & Taylor
We invite you to visit us and view the wines in person the week before the auction. Please call for an appointment.
Detailed photos of every lot are available online in our internet catalogue.
» view the online catalogue of the Christmas Rare Wine Auction
Are you still on vacation? With the use of our written bid forms you will still be able to participate and get in on these deals. » download your written bid form
Have fun browsing our auctions.
Your Munich Wine Company
It is time for a large, reliable and competent
wine auction platform on the internet.
With Munich Wine Company you auction your wines
without risk and without uncertainty.
We specialize in auctioning wines, champagnes, and high quality spirits.
All wines which we offer are housed at our auction house.
All lots offered have detailed descriptions and photos shown on our website.
If you have questions before you place a bid,
please do not hesitate to contact us.
All goods are checked for quality and authenticity
when they arrive at Munich Wine Company.
Wines are stored at Munich Wine Company
in an appropriate temperature controlled climate.
After payment has been received, your order will be mailed in cartons designed specifically for bottles. All packages are insured.
Profit from our years of experience working with wine.
Selling Your Wines and Spirits through
Munich Wine Company
We will gladly appraise your wine lists (in written or digital form) at no obligation to you, for any of our wine auctions. Please contact us. Please check our Upcoming Wine Auction dates » here.