In this upcoming Spring Wine Auction, we have collected an impressive array of wines, champagnes and spirits from all over the world and through the centuries, dating back to 1830.
Saturday, March 15th, is a date to mark on your calendar and personally attend our wine auction! Combine your weekend trip to Munich for our Saturday wine auction with a trip downtown to go shopping, or to visit the Viktualienmarkt or the Munich Art Museums. You will experience our hospitality starting with the 11:00 am degustation of wines from the auction, followed by our wine auction intermission, filled with delicacies for your enjoyment.
Your Munich Wine Company
1,314 lots are waiting for you!
Here are some of the highlights of our 40 th Rare Wine Auction:
- Lovely red Bordeaux Single bottles and OWCs Angelus, Ausone, Beausejour Duffeau Lagarrosse, Cheval Blanc, Cos D’Estournel, Ducru Beaucaillou, Figeac, Gruaud Larose, Haut Brion, La Conseillante, La Fleur Petrus, La Mission Haut Brion, Lafite Rothschild, Latour, Le Pin, L’Eglise Clinet, Leoville Barton, Leoville Las Cases, Leoville Poyferre, L’Evangile, Lynch Bages, Margaux, Montrose, Mouton Rothschild, Palmer, Pape Clement, Pavie, Petrus, Pichon Baron, Pichon Comtesse & Vieux Château Certan.
- Rare Burgundies Bonneau du Martray, Cathiard, Coche Dury, Comte de Vogue, Comte Lafon, Confuron, Drouhin, Dujac, Faiveley, Fourrier, Grivelet, Grivot, Gros Frere & Soeur, Hudelot-Noellat, Jadot, Lamarche, Le Moine, Leflaive, Leroy, Lignier, Meo Camuzet, Mommessin, Noellat, Prieur, Ponsot, Ramonet, Remoissenet, Roumier, Sauzet, Romanee Conti & Villamont (Barolet).
- Rhone Valley J. Aine Hermitage La Chapelle, Beaucastel, Chapoutier, Clos des Papes, La Barroche & Pegau.
- Top Tuscans Antinori (Masseto, Ornellaia & Tignanello), Avignonesi, Banfi, Biondi Santi, Case Basse, Castello di Ama, Castello dei Rampolla, Il Carnasciale, Poggio Antico & Sassicaia.
- Wines from Piedmont Altare, Aldo & Giacomo Conterno, Gaja, Giacosa, Levi, Mascarello, Prunotto, Sandrone, Scavino & Voerzio.
- Venetian Dreams Allegrini, Dal Forno & Quintarelli.
- Marvelous German producers Baron Knyphausen, Dönnhoff, Dr. Deinhard, Heymann Löwenstein, Jost, Keller, Kesseler, Langwerth von Simmern, Egon Müller, J.J. Prüm, Schloss Eltz, Schloss Reinhartshausen, Schloss Schönborn, Schloss Vollrads & Staatsweingüter Eltville.
- Prestigious Austrians as large as 12 liters Batonnage, Gesellmann, Heinrich, Hirtzberger, Igler, Knoll, Pichler, Pöckl, Schiefer & Schwarz.
- American Treasures Beringer, Bond, Dominus, Dunn, Etude, Futo, Harlan Estate, Heitz, Peter Michael, Opus One, Phelps, Quilceda Creek, Ridge, Sine Qua Non, Sloan & Stags Leap.
- Grand Marque Champagne Collection Deutz, Dom Perignon, Krug, Mumm, Roederer, Ruinart, Selosse, Taittinger, Veuve Clicquot La Grande Dame & Trilennium Reserve.
- New World Highlights ADW, Greenock Creek, Jasper Hill, Noon, Penfolds.
- Spain's Greats Berberana, Bodegas Breton, Lopez de Heredia Tondonia, Marques de Grinon, Marques de Murrieta Castillo Ygay starting from 1934 , Rioja Alta, Roda Cirsion & Vega Sicilia.
- Fine Spirits Erlesene Armagnac, Cognac starting from 1853, Grappa von Levi & Single Malt Whisky.
- Ports Burmester, Fonseca, Niepoort VV, Taylor & Ware.
We invite you to visit us and view the wines in person the week before the auction. Please call for an appointment.
Detailed photos of every lot are available online in our internet catalogue.
Are you still on vacation? With the use of our written bid forms you will still be able to participate and get in on these deals. » download your written bid form
Important notice for all registered bidders regarding the use of our Online bidding form assistant (Tracked Lots and Bids).
The bids you have collected in your 'Bids' list have to be printed on our bidding form and signed by you and then faxed or mailed to us. The bids are not transferred automatically! Please do this no later than 12 hours prior to the auction start to ensure successful placement.
Have fun browsing our auctions.
Your Munich Wine Company
It is time for a large, reliable and competent
wine auction platform on the internet.
With Munich Wine Company you auction your wines
without risk and without uncertainty.
We specialize in auctioning wines, champagnes, and high quality spirits.
All wines which we offer are housed at our auction house.
All lots offered have detailed descriptions and photos shown on our website.
If you have questions before you place a bid,
please do not hesitate to contact us.
All goods are checked for quality and authenticity
when they arrive at Munich Wine Company.
Wines are stored at Munich Wine Company
in an appropriate temperature controlled climate.
After payment has been received, your order will be mailed in cartons designed specifically for bottles. All packages are insured.
Profit from our years of experience working with wine.
Selling Your Wines and Spirits through
Munich Wine Company
We will gladly appraise your wine lists (in written or digital form) at no obligation to you, for any of our wine auctions. Please contact us. Please check our Upcoming Wine Auction dates » here.