We cordially invite you to our upcoming Autumn Fine Wine Auction on Saturday, September 20th, 2014. The presale tasting begins at 11 a.m., and the auction at 12 p.m.
For this upcoming Autumn Wine Auction, we have collected an array of fine and rare wines, including a beautiful choice of Bordeaux, a large collection of Champagnes, great value Burgundies, outstanding Cognacs as well as numerous impressive must-have Icons for any wine collection.
Saturday, September 20th, is a date to mark on your calendar and personally attend our wine auction! Combine your weekend trip to Munich for our Saturday wine auction with a trip downtown to go shopping, and of course, to attend the fabulous Oktoberfest! You’ll experience our hospitality starting with the 11 a.m. degustation of wines from the auction, followed by our auction intermission, filled with delicacies for your enjoyment.
1,395 lots are waiting for you!
Here are some of the highlights of our 42nd Rare Wine Auction:
- Red Bordeaux ab 1903 Angelus, Ausone, Beausejour Duffeau Lagarrosse, Bellevue, Beychevelle, Calon Segur, Canon La Gaffeliere, Chasse Spleen, Cheval Blanc, Clerc Milon, Clinet, Cos D'Estournel, Ducru Beaucaillou, Duhart Milon, Figeac, Gazin, Giscours, Grand Puy Lacoste, Gruaud Larose, Haut Brion, La Conseillante, La Fleur de Gay, La Fleur Petrus, La Mission Haut Brion, La Mondotte, Lafite Rothschild & Carruades, Lafleur, Latour & Les Forts de Latour, Latour a Pomerol, Le Pin, L'Eglise Clinet, L'Evangile, Leoville Barton, Leoville Las Cases, Leoville Poyferre, Lynch Bages, Margaux, Montrose, Mouton, Palmer, Pape Clement, Pavie, Petrus, Pichon Baron, Pichon Comtesse, Pontet Canet, Smith Haut Lafitte, Sociando Mallet, Troplong Mondot, Trotanoy &Vieux Château Certan
- Great Sauternes starting from 1929 Caillou, Climens, de Fargues, D'Yquem, Filhot, Rayne Vigneau, Rieussec & Suduiraut.
- White Bordeaux Domaine de Chevalier, Laville Haut Brion, Pavillon Blanc, Smith Haut Lafitte & Y d'Yquem
- Rare Burgundies dating back to 1945 Arlaud, Arnoux, Bachelet, Barthod, Boillot, Bonneau du Martray, Bouchard, Calvet, Carillon, Cathiard, Chevillon, Clair, Clavelier, Clerget, Comte de Vogue, Comtes Lafon, Confuron, Damoy, D'Angerville, Dugat-Py, Dujac, Engel, Faiveley, Fichet, Fourrier, Girardin, Gouges, Grivot, Gros F. & S., Guy, Hudellot Noellat, Lafarge, Lamarche, Lambray, Laroche, Latour, Le Moine, Leflaive, Liger Belair, Lignier, Meo Camuzet, Mommessin, Mongeard Mugneret, Morey, Mortet, Mugneret-Gibourg, Mugnier, Pataille, Patriarche, Perrot Minot, Ponsot, Prieur, Ramonet, Raveneau, Rebourseau, Reine Pedauque, Romanee Conti, Rossignol Trapet, Roulot, Roumier, Rousseau, Serafin, Truchot, Voillot & intriguing 1er & Grand Crus of the famous Savour Club
- Big Names from the Rhone Valley Beaucastel, Chapoutier, Clape, Clos des Papes, Clos Saint Jean, Guigal, Jaboulet Aine, Jasmin, La Barroche, Les Vins de Vienne & Tardieu Laurent
- Top Tuscans Antinori Ornellaia, Pian delle Vigne, Masseto & Secentenario, Avignonesi, Badia a Coltibuono, Biondi Santi, Brancaia, Castello di Rampolla, Felsina, Il Carnasciale Caberlot, La Massa, Le Macchiole, Ricasoli & Sassicaia
- Wines from Piedmont dating back to 1961 Abbona, Altare, Bologna, Caudrina, Cigliuti, Clerico, Aldo & Giacomo Conterno, Conterno Fantino, Gaja, Giacosa, Sandrone, Scavino, Seghesio, La Spinetta & Voerzio
- Marvelous German Producers Heymann Löwenstein, Keller, Kesseler, Knyphausen, Langwerth von Simmern, Loosen, Egon Müller, von Mumm, JJ Prüm, Schloss Eltville, Schloss Reinhartshausen & Schloss Schönborn
- Amazing Austrians Batonnage, Bründlmayer, Domaine Wachau, Hirtzberger, Igler, Knoll, Kracher, Pöckl, Tement & Triebaumer.
- American Treasures Alban, Arietta, Caymus, Dana, Hanzell, Janzen, K Vintners, Kapcsandy, Peter Michael, Montelena, Mount Eden, Phelps, Ramey, Rochioli, Schrader, Shibumi Knoll, Charles Smith & Sine Qua Non
- Champagne Collection dating back to 1947 Bara, Bollinger, Dom Perignon, Dufour, Gimonnet, Laurent Perrier, Moet Chandon, Moncuit, Perrier Jouet, Piper Heidsieck, Roederer, Ruinart, Taittinger & Veuve Clicquot La Grande Dame
- Spain's Greats starting from 1908 Albala, Allende, Artadi, Byass, Cims de Porrera, Lopez de Heredia, Marques de Murrietta Ygay, Mas Martinet, Paternina, Roda, Valtravieso & Vega Sicilia.
- Armagnac Darroze, Duc de Maravat, Ducastaing, Dumoureau, Goudoulin, Laubade, Piercel & Samalens 1888
- Cognac A.E. Dor No. 2 1889, Bisquit, Bouju, Camus, Courvoisier, Delamain, Hennessy incl. Nostalgie de Bagnolet, Hine incl. Family Reserve & Old Vintage Tres Vieille, Martell Cordon Bleu & Extra, Ragnaud incl. Le Paradis, Remy Martin incl. Louis XIII & Age Inconnu as well as Moyet
- Fine old Whisky Bowmore 1964, Chivas Directors Celebration Reserve, Dalmore, Lagavulin 1979, Macallan, Oban & J. Walker Oldest Scotch Whisky
- Madeira & Port starting from 1815 Barros, Borges, Burmester, Chamisso, Cruz, Da Silva, Diez Hermanos, Ferreira, Flagman, Fonseca, Krohn, Niepoort incl. VV OHK, Norton & Langridge, Perez, Quinta do Noval & Quinta do Passadouro
Detailed photos of every lot are available online in our internet catalogue.
Are you still on vacation? With the use of our written bid forms you will still be able to participate and get in on these deals. » download your written bid form
Have fun browsing our auctions.
Your Munich Wine Company
It is time for a large, reliable and competent
wine auction platform on the internet.
With Munich Wine Company you auction your wines
without risk and without uncertainty.
We specialize in auctioning wines, champagnes, and high quality spirits.
All wines which we offer are housed at our auction house.
All lots offered have detailed descriptions and photos shown on our website.
If you have questions before you place a bid,
please do not hesitate to contact us.
All goods are checked for quality and authenticity
when they arrive at Munich Wine Company.
Wines are stored at Munich Wine Company
in an appropriate temperature controlled climate.
After payment has been received, your order will be mailed in cartons designed specifically for bottles. All packages are insured.
Profit from our years of experience working with wine.
Selling Your Wines and Spirits through
Munich Wine Company
We will gladly appraise your wine lists (in written or digital form) at no obligation to you, for any of our wine auctions. Please contact us. Please check our Upcoming Wine Auction dates » here.