In this upcoming Spring Wine Auction, we have collected an impressive array of wines, champagnes and spirits from all over the world and through the centuries, dating back to 1727
Saturday, March 14th, is the date to mark in your calendar and personally attend our wine auction! Combine your weekend trip to Munich for our Saturday wine auction with some downtown shopping, or a visit to the famous Viktualienmarkt, or the Munich Art Museums. You will experience our hospitality starting with the 11a.m. degustation of wines from the auction, followed by our afternoon intermission, filled with delicacies for your enjoyment.
1316 lots are waiting for you. Here are some of the highlights of our 44th Rare Wine Auction:
1,273 lots are waiting for you!
Here are some of the highlights of our 43nd Rare Wine Auction:
- Lovely Red Bordeaux Single bottles and OWCs Angelus, Ausone, Cheval Blanc, Cos D’Estournel, Ducru Beaucaillou, Figeac, Giscours, Gruaud Larose, Haut Brion, La Conseillante, La Fleur Petrus, La Mission Haut Brion, Lafite Rothschild, Lafleur, Latour, L’Eglise Clinet, Leoville Barton, Leoville Las Cases, Leoville Poyferre, L’Evangile, Lynch Bages, Margaux, Mouton Rothschild, Palmer, Pape Clement, Pavie, Petrus, Pichon Baron, Pichon Comtesse, Pontet Canet & Sociando Mallet.
- Rare Burgundies D'Angerville, Arlaud, Arnoux, Bonneau du Martray, Bouchard, Cathiard, Clavelier, Coche Dury, Comte de Vogue, Comte Lafon, Confuron, Dauvissat, Drouhin, Dugat, Dujac, Esmonin, Fevre, Fourrier, Girardin, Gouges, Grivot, Anne Gros, Jadot, Lafarge, Lambrays, Le Moine, Leroy, Liger Belair, Lignier, Meo Camuzet, Mongeard Mugneret, J.F. Mugnier, Perrot Minot, Ponsot, Prieur, Rossignol Trapet, Roumier, A. Rousseau, Romanee Conti, Trapet & Vandermeulen.
- Rhone Valley J. Aine Hermitage La Chapelle, Beaucastel, Chapoutier, Charvin, Clos des Papes, Clos Saint Jean, Janasse, La Barroche, Pegau & Usseglio.
- Top Tuscans Antinori (Masseto, Ornellaia, Solaia & Tignanello), Avignonesi, Brancaia, Castellare, Castello di Ama, Castelli dei Rampolla, Felsina, Il Carnasciale, Macchiole, Le Pupille, Montevertine, Poliziano, Sassicaia & Tua Rita.
- Wines from Piedmont G. Bologna, Borgogno, Ceretto, Pio Cesare, Conterno Fantino, A. Conterno, G. Conterno (starting in 1964), Gaja, Giacosa, Levi, Mascarello, Scavino, La Spinetta, Vietti & R. Voerzio.
- Venetian Dreams Dal Forno & Quintarelli starting from 1977.
- Marvelous German Producers Bremer Ratskeller Apostelwein 1727, Dönnhoff, Loosen, Keller, Kesseler, Knipser, Egon Müller, J. J. Prüm, Reichsgraf v. Kesselstatt, Schloss Johannisberg & Schloss Reinhartshausen.
- Prestigious Austrians as large as 12 liters Batonnage, Feiler Artinger, Gesellmann, Heinrich, Hirtzberger, Igler, Kerschbaum, Knoll, Kollwentz, Krutzler, Pichler, Pöckl, Schwarz & Triebaumer.
- American Treasures Arietta, Colgin, Dominus, Hanzell, Heitz, Hobbs, Opus One, Peter Michael, Ramey, Ridge, Screaming Eagle, Shafer, Shibumi Knoll & Sine Qua Non.
- Grand Marque Champagne Collection Billecart Salmon, Bollinger, Dom Perignon, Heidsieck, Henriot, Jacquart, Krug, Perrier Jouet, Pol Roger, Roederer, Ruinart, Salon, Selosse, Taittinger, Veuve Clicquot La Grande Dame.
- Spain's Greats Albala, Marques de Murrieta Castillo Ygay, A. Palacios, Pesquera, La Rioja Alta & Vega Sicilia.
- New World Highlights Catena Zapata, Eileen Hardy, Fox Creek, Jasper Hill.
- Legendary Cognac & fine Armagnac Ducastaing, Hennessy Cuvee Richard Hennessy, Laberdolive, Martell Cognac Extra, Lheraud & Ragnaud Heritage.
- Madeira & Ports Amandio, Burmester, da Silva, d'Oliveiras, Fonseca, Niepoort VV, Quinta do Noval & Taylor.
- Single Malt Whisky Bruichladdich, Caol Ila, Chivas, Glenburgie, Highland Park, Laphroig, Port Ellen & Rosebank.
We invite you to visit us and view the wines in person the week before the auction. Please call for an appointment.
Detailed photos of every lot are available online in our internet catalogue.
» view the online catalogue of the Spring Rare Wine Auction
Are you still on vacation? With the use of our written bid forms you will still be able to participate and get in on these deals. » download your written bid form
Have fun browsing our auctions.
Your Munich Wine Company
It is time for a large, reliable and competent
wine auction platform on the internet.
With Munich Wine Company you auction your wines
without risk and without uncertainty.
We specialize in auctioning wines, champagnes, and high quality spirits.
All wines which we offer are housed at our auction house.
All lots offered have detailed descriptions and photos shown on our website.
If you have questions before you place a bid,
please do not hesitate to contact us.
All goods are checked for quality and authenticity
when they arrive at Munich Wine Company.
Wines are stored at Munich Wine Company
in an appropriate temperature controlled climate.
After payment has been received, your order will be mailed in cartons designed specifically for bottles. All packages are insured.
Profit from our years of experience working with wine.
Selling Your Wines and Spirits through
Munich Wine Company
We will gladly appraise your wine lists (in written or digital form) at no obligation to you, for any of our wine auctions. Please contact us. Please check our Upcoming Wine Auction dates » here.