For this upcoming Summer Wine Auction we have collected an impressive array of wines, including such rare bottles as Petrus 1990 & 1989 Magnum, La Mission Haut Brion 1975 Jeroboam, Screaming Eagle Second Flight Collectors Box, stunning Burgundies such as Comte de Vogüe Musigny and Bonnes Mares 2005, exciting champagnes like our Roederer 1945 and spirits from all over the world and through the centuries, dating as far back as 1878!
Saturday, June 8th, is a date to mark on your calendar and personally attend our wine auction! Combine your weekend trip to Munich for our Saturday wine auction with a trip downtown to go shopping, or to visit the Viktualienmarkt, the Munich Art Museums or enjoy our famous Bavarian beer at one of the beautiful Munich locations. You’ll experience our hospitality starting with the 11 am degustation of wines from our upcoming wine auctions, followed by our afternoon intermission, filled with delicacies for your enjoyment.
1,212 lots are waiting for you!
Here are some of the highlights of our 37th Fine Wine Auction:
- Lovely Red Bordeaux einzeln und in OHKs, Angelus, Ausone, Beausejour Duffau Lagarosse, Beychevelle, Cheval Blanc, Clinet, Cos D’Estournel, Ducru Beaucaillou, Duhart Milon, Figeac, Gazin, Giscours, Grand Puy Lacoste, Gruaud Larose, Haut Brion, Hosanna, La Conseillante, La Fleur Petrus, La Mission Haut Brion, Lafite Rothschild & Carruades, Lafleur, Latour, Le Pin, L’Eglise Clinet, L’Evangile, Leoville Barton, Leoville Las Cases, Leoville Poyferre, Lynch Bages, Margaux, Montrose, Mouton Rothschild, Palmer, Pape Clement, Petrus, Pichon Baron, Pichon Comtesse, Sociando Mallet, Talbot, Troplong Mondot & Vieux Château Certan.
- Sauternes Coutet, Doisy Daene L’Extravagant, Guiraud, Rayne Vigneau, Ríeussec, Suduiraut & D’Yquem.
- White Bordeaux Domaine de Chevalier & Haut Brion.
- Rare Burgundies starting from 1911 Bachelet, Clair Daü, Comte de Vogüe, Comte Liger Belair, Confuron, De Villamont / Barolet, Dugat Py, Faiveley, Grivot, Gros F. & S., Hudelot Noellat, Jadot, Lamarche, Lignier, Meo Camuzet, Moillard, Mongeard Mugneret, Morey, Noellat, Ponsot, Potel, Prieur, Ramonet, Romanee Conti, Rousseau & Sauzet.
- Big Names from the Rhône Valley J. Aine Hermitage La Chapelle, Beaucastel, Chapoutier, Clos des Papes, Clos Saint Jean, Delas, Guigal, Les Cailloux, Mordoree & Usseglio.
- Top Tuscans Argiano, Avignonesi, Biondi Santi, Case Basse, Castello di Ama, Castello di Rampolla, Il Carnasciale Caberlot, Guado al Tasso, Masseto, Le Macchiole, Montevertine, Ornellaia, Sassicaia, Solaia, Tignanello & Tua Rita Redigaffi.
- Wines from Piedmont Altare, Bologna, Borgogno, Clerico, Aldo & Giacomo Conterno, Gaja, Giacosa, Marchesi di Barolo, Mascarello, Prunotto, Sandrone, Scavino, Seghesio & G. Voerzio.
- Venetian Dreams Allegrini, Bussola, Dal Forno & Quintarelli.
- Marvelous German Producers Kesseler, Knyphausen, Langwerth von Simmern, Müller-Catoir, Egon Müller, Mumm, J. J. Prüm, Schloss Johannisberg & Wegeler.
- Prestigious Austrians Feiler Artinger, Gesellmann, Heinrich, Igler, Krutzler, Pöckl & Wieninger.
- American Treasures Bryant, Caymus, Colgin, Kongsgaard, Mondavi Opus One, Phelps, Newton, Ramey, Screaming Eagle, Shafer & Shibumi Knoll.
- Grand Marque Champagne Collection Bollinger, Dom Perignon, Drappier, Heidsieck, Jeanmaire, Krug inkl. Clos du Mesnil, Moët, Mumm, Pol Roger, Roederer 1945, Ruinart, Taittinger, Veuve Cliquot la Grande Dame.
- New World Catena Zapata, Fox Creek, Glaetzer, Greenock Creek, Henschke, Penfolds, Rockford, Torbreck & Wynn.
- Spain's Greats La Rioja Alta, Marques de Murrieta Ygay ab 1952, Roda Cirsion, Vega Sicilia Unico ab 1941.
- Fine Spirits Cadenhead, Ch. Briat, Dom de Mazureau 1878, Ferrand, Glen Mhor, Highland Park, Hine, Martell, Mme de Mandelære & Springbank.
We invite you to visit us and view the wines in person the week before the auction. Please call for an appointment.
Detailed photos of every lot are available online in our internet catalogue at
» our 37th Summer Fine Wine Auction
Important notice for all bidders of our Fine Wine In House Auctions regarding the use of our Online bidding form assistant (Tracked Lots and Bids):
The bids you have collected in your 'Bids' list have to be printed on our bidding form and signed by you and then faxed or mailed to us. Please do this no later than 12 hours prior to the auction start to ensure successful placement. The bids are not transferred automatically online, as they are in our online auctions.
Are you still on vacation? With the use of our written bid forms you will still be able to participate and get in on these deals. » download your written bid form
Get our printed catalog as PDF: download
If you are considering selling your wines through Munich Wine Company, please contact us by phone or email for an estimate. You can also visit us and enjoy a glass or two of fine wine while we discuss the details. Please call ahead to make an appointment.
Phone +49 (0)89 - 678055 - 55
» Directions to Munich Wine Company by car or public transportation.
It is time for a large, reliable and competent
wine auction platform on the internet.
With Munich Wine Company you auction your wines
without risk and without uncertainty.
We specialize in auctioning wines, champagnes, and high quality spirits.
All wines which we offer are housed at our auction house.
All lots offered have detailed descriptions and photos shown on our website.
If you have questions before you place a bid,
please do not hesitate to contact us.
All goods are checked for quality and authenticity
when they arrive at Munich Wine Company.
Wines are stored at Munich Wine Company
in an appropriate temperature controlled climate.
After payment has been received, your order will be mailed in cartons designed specifically for bottles. All packages are insured.
Profit from our years of experience working with wine.
Selling Your Wines and Spirits through
Munich Wine Company
We will gladly appraise your wine lists (in written or digital form) at no obligation to you, for any of our wine auctions. Please contact us. Please check our Upcoming Wine Auction dates » here.