Live Christmas Rare Wine Auction
47th Live Wine Auction Saturday, November 28th, 12 pm, tasting 11 am
We’ve Saved the Best for Last!
For this Christmas Wine Auction we have collected an impressive array of wines, champagnes and spirits from all over the world and throughout the centuries, dating back to 1871. We offer a large collection of high end and rare Bordeaux, including such unique wines as Mouton, Lafite, Latour and Margaux, awesome Burgundies such as Cathiard, Henri Jayer, Romanée-Conti and A. Rousseau, as well as fantastic sparkling beauties and numerous exciting lots from almost all worldwide top producers.
Saturday, November 28th, is the ideal date to personally attend our wine auction! Combine your weekend in Munich for our Saturday wine auction with a visit downtown for some Xmas shopping. You’ll experience our hospitality starting with the 11am degustation of wines from our wine auctions, followed by the auction intermission with hearty food and other Xmas delicacies for your enjoyment. After the wine auction, you might join the crowd in this year’s Munich Christkindl Markt and have a tasting of different Glühweins.
Will you be on vacation? With the use of our written bid forms you will still be able to participate and get in on these deals. » download your written bid form
Important notice for all registered bidders regarding the use of our Online Bidding form Assistant (Tracked Lots and Bids). The bids you have collected in your 'Bids' list have to be printed on our bidding form and signed by you and then faxed, emailed or mailed to us. Please do this no later than 12 hours prior to the auction start to ensure successful placement. The bids are not transferred automatically online, as they are in our online auctions.
Have fun browsing our auctions, and Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Munich Wine Company
1412 lots are waiting for you. Here are some highlights of our 47th Live Auction !
- Lovely Red Bordeaux starting from 1893 Single bottles, half bottles, magnums, double magnums, imperials and OWC of Ausone, Beychevelle, Calon Segur, Canon La Gaffeliere, Cheval Blanc, Clerc Milon, Clinet, Cos D'Estournel, D'Armailhac, Ducru Beaucaillou, Duhart Milon, Figeac, Gazin, Grand Puy Lacoste, Gruaud Larose, Haut Brion, L'Evangile, La Conseillante, La Fleur Petrus, La Mission, Lafite Rothschild (including a Magnum Collection 1893 - 2009), Carruades, Lafleur, Latour, Latour a Pomerol, Leoville Barton, Leoville Las Cases, Le Pin, Lynch Bages, Margaux, Montrose, Mouton Rothschild, Palmer, Pape Clement, Pavie, Petrus, Pichon Baron, Pichon Comtesse, Pontet Canet, Talbot, Troplong Mondot, Trotanoy, Valandraud & Vieux Chateau Certan.
- Rare Burgundies Arlaud, Bertagna, Boillot, Bonneau du Martray, Bouchard, Cathiard, Clavelier, Coche Dury, Comte de Vogüe, Comte de Liger Belair, Confuron, Dauvissat, De Montille, Drouhin Laroze, Drouhin, Dugat Py, Dujac, Engel, Faiveley, Fourrier, Anne Gros, Jean Gros, Hospices de Beaune, Hudellot Noellat, Henri Jayer, Lamarche, Le Moine, Leflaive, Leroy, Lignier Michelot, Meo Camuzet, Mommessin, Mortet, Noellat, Prieur, Romanee Conti, Roumier, Rousseau, Sauzet, Villamont & Violland.
- Rhone Valley Beauties Beaucastel, J. Aine Hermitage La Chapelle, Chapoutier, Chave, Clos des Papes, Clos Saint Jean, Guigal, Janasse, La Barroche, Les Cailloux, Pegau, Rayas, Tardieu Laurent & Usseglio.
- Top Tuscans Antinori Masseto, Ornellaia & Solaia, Biondi Santi, Carnasciale, Case Basse Soldera, Fontodi, Le Macchiole, Le Pupille, Montevertine & Sassicaia.
- Wonderful wines from Piedmont Borgogno, Clerico, Aldo & Giacomo Conterno, Gaja, Giacosa, a really stunning Levi Grappa collection, Bartolo & Giuseppe Mascarello, Prunotto, Rocca, Sandrone & La Spinetta.
- Venetian Dreams Dal Forno, Maculan & Quintarelli.
- Marvelous German Producers Bassermann Jordan, Becker, Crusius, Geltz Zilliken, Heymann Löwenstein, Huber, Keller, Kesseler, Kühn, Langwerth von Simmern, Egon Müller, Ress, Schloss Lieser, Schloss Reinhartshausen, Schloss Vollrads, Staatsweingüter, Wegeler & Weil.
- Prestigious Austrians Batonnage, Bayer, Feiler Artinger, Gesellmann, Heinrich, Hirtzberger, Igler, Knoll, Krutzler, Markowitsch, Nittnaus, F. X. Pichler, Schiefer, Triebaumer & Winkler Hermaden.
- American Treasures Abreu, Araujo, Arietta, Beringer, Bryant, Caymus, Colgin, Dunn, Harlan, Hobbs, Phelps, Maybach, Quilceda Creek, Ramey, Ridge, Schrader, Shafer, Shibumi Knoll, Sine Qua Non, Sloan & Charles Smith.
- Grand Marque Champagne Collection Deutz, Drappier, Krug (including a 1975 Collection Magnum), Moet & Chandon Dom Perignon, Perrier Jouet, Pommery, Roederer Cristal, Ruinart & Veuve Clicquot La Grande Dame.
- Spanish Greats Aalto, Artadi, Castillo Ygay dating back to 1925, La Rioja Alta, Lopez de Heredia, Paternina, Primogenito, Roda, Vallach & Vega Sicilia.
- New World Highlights Fox Creek, Greenock Creek Roennfeldt Road, Penfolds & Torbreck.
- Armagnac, Cognac A. E. Dor, Ducastaing, Goudoulin, Martell Cognac Extra, Ragnaud..
- Madeira & Port dating back to 1871 Andresen, Barros & Sousa, Burmester, Niepoort & Quinta do Noval Nacional.
- Fine old Malts Aberlour, Chivas, Glenfarclas, Glenlivet, Highland Park, Macduff, Port Ellen, St. Magdalene.
We invite you to visit us and view the wines in person the week before the wine auction. Please call for an appointment.
Detailed photos of every lot are available online in our internet catalogue.
» view the online catalogue of the 47th Fine Wine Auction
You can’t attend in person? With the use of our written bid forms you will still be able to participate and get in on these deals. » download your written bid form
It is time for a large, reliable and competent
wine auction platform on the internet.
With Munich Wine Company you auction your wines
without risk and without uncertainty.
We specialize in auctioning wines, champagnes, and high quality spirits.
All wines which we offer are housed at our auction house.
All lots offered have detailed descriptions and photos shown on our website.
If you have questions before you place a bid,
please do not hesitate to contact us.
All goods are checked for quality and authenticity
when they arrive at Munich Wine Company.
Wines are stored at Munich Wine Company
in an appropriate temperature controlled climate.
After payment has been received, your order will be mailed in cartons designed specifically for bottles. All packages are insured.
Profit from our years of experience working with wine.
Selling Your Wines and Spirits through
Munich Wine Company
We will gladly appraise your wine lists (in written or digital form) at no obligation to you, for any of our wine auctions. Please contact us. Please check our Upcoming Wine Auction dates » here.