46th Autumn Fine Wine Auction
Saturday, September 12th / Presale Tasting at 11 am, Wine Auction at 12 pm
For this upcoming Autumn Wine Auction we have collected an impressive array of fine and rare wines, including an incredible selection of classified Bordeaux back to 1900, numerous Premier Cru original cases, great Burgundy assortments from Sylvain Cathiard, Armand Rousseau, Romanee-Conti and Raveneau; a once-in-a-life time Sauternes cellar from Vienna spanning more than 100 years and a large range of treasured F.X. Pichler wines. Fine Champagnes, sought-after German TBAs, hard to acquire US wines, Cognacs, Armagnacs and Whiskies dating back to 1811, as well as Madeira and Port as far back as 1800 complete the numerous impressive must-have icons for any wine collection. Be prepared to attend our best auction ever, due to the breathtaking choice, quality and quantity.
Saturday, September 12th, is a date to mark on your calendar and personally attend our wine auction! Combine your weekend trip to Munich for our Saturday wine auction with a trip downtown to go shopping, or visit the famous Munich art museums.
You’ll experience our hospitality starting with the 11 a.m. degustation of wines from the auction, followed by our auction intermission, filled with delicacies for your enjoyment.
Important notice for all bidders of our Fine Wine In House Auctions regarding the use of our online bidding form assistant (Tracked Lots and Bids):
The bids you have collected in your 'Bids' list have to be printed on our bidding form and signed by you and then faxed or mailed to us. Please do this no later than 12 hours prior to the auction start to ensure successful placement. The bids are not transferred automatically online, as they are in our online wine auctions.
On another note, the after sale of the online auction is still running:
» after sale catalogue of the 87th Online Wine Auction
1,393 lots are waiting for you!
Here are some of the highlights of our 46th Fine Wine Auction:
- Lovely Red Bordeaux starting from 1921 Angelus, Ausone, Cheval Blanc, Clerc Milon, Clinet, Cos D’Estournel, Ducru Beaucaillou, Figeac, Gazin, Grand Puy Lacoste, Gruaud Larose, Haut Brion, La Conseillante, La Mission Haut Brion, Lafite Rothschild, Lafleur, Latour, Latour a Pomerol, L’Eglise Clinet, Leoville Barton, Leoville Las Cases, Leoville Poyferre, L’Evangile, Lynch Bages, Margaux, Montrose, Mouton Rothschild, Palmer, Pape Clement, Pavie, Petrus, Pichon Baron, Pichon Comtesse, Pontet Canet, Talbot & Vieux Château Certan.
- Great Sauternes starting from 1900 Caillou, Climens, Coutet, D'Yquem, Doisy Daene, Gilette Creme de Tete, Rieussec & Suduiraut.
- Rare Burgundies dating back to 1923 Amiot, Bouchard, Cathiard, Ch. de la Tour, Coche Dury, Comte de Vogue, Comtes Lafon, Comte Liger Belair, Confuron, Drouhin Laroze, Dugat Py, Dujac, Engel, Faiveley, Grivot, Groffier, Anne Gros, Hudelot-Noellat, Lamarche, Latour, Le Moine, Leflaive, Leroy, Lignier, Mommessin, Mongeard Mugneret, Mortet, Perrot Minot, Rousseau, Prieur, Raveneau & Romanee Conti.
- Big Names from the Rhône Valley J. Aine Hermitage La Chapelle, Beaucastel, Chapoutier, Charvin, Clos des Papes, Clos Saint Jean, Pegau & Usseglio.
- Top Tuscans Antinori inkl. Masseto, Pian delle Vigne, Ornellaia, Solaia & Tignanello, Biondi Santi, Brancaia, Il Carnasciale, Le Macchiole, Le Pupille, Montevertine, Poggio Salvi, Sassicaia & Tua Rita.
- Wines from Piedmont dating back to 1955 Borgogno, Aldo & Giacomo Conterno, Contratto, Gaja, Giacosa, La Spinetta, Seghesio, Vietti & Voerzio.
- Marvelous German Producers starting from 1920 Anheuser, Bürklin Wolf, Buhl, E. Müller, Fritz Haag, J. J. Prüm, Schloss Johannisberg, Schloss Reinhartshausen, Schloss Schönborn, Staatsweingüter Eltville, Robert Weil.
- Amazing Austrians Batonnage, Feiler Artinger, Gesellmann, Heinrich, Igler, Krutzler sowie unendlich viel F.X. Pichler Unendlich und Kellerberg.
- American Treasures Arietta, Colgin, Dominus, Forman, Harlan Estate, Mondavi Opus One, Ramey, Schrader, Shafer, Shibumi Knoll, Sine Qua Non & Turley.
- Champagnes dating back to 1962 Billecart Salmon, Bollinger, Dom Perignon, Ellner, Gimonnet, Gosset, Heidsieck, Krug, Perrier Jouet, Philipponnat, Pommery, Ruinart, Salon, Selosse, Veuve Clicquot La Grande Dame.
- Spanish Greats dating back to 1925 Alion, Marques de Murrieta Castillo Ygay, Pingus, Marques de Riscal Reserva, La Rioja Alta & Vega Sicilia.
- New World Wines Catena Zapata, Elderton, Fox Creek, Greenock Creek, Henschke, Jasper Hill & Penfolds.
- Fine Sirits Cognac starting from 1811, Armagnac starting from 1893, a superb Levi Grappa Collection & Zacapa Rum from Guatemala.
- Madeira and Port starting from 1800 Andresen, HP Barradas, Blandy’s, Burmester, Niepoort inkl. dem berühmten VV sowie Quinta do Noval.
- Fine old Malts Bowmore, Brechin, Caol Ila, Dallas Dhu, Highland Park, Macduff, Millburn, Port Ellen, Springbank & Tomatin.
We invite you to visit us and view the wines in person the week before the wine auction. Please call for an appointment.
Detailed photos of every lot are available online in our internet catalogue.
» view the online catalogue of the 46th Fine Wine Auction
You can’t attend in person? With the use of our written bid forms you will still be able to participate and get in on these deals. » download your written bid form
It is time for a large, reliable and competent
wine auction platform on the internet.
With Munich Wine Company you auction your wines
without risk and without uncertainty.
We specialize in auctioning wines, champagnes, and high quality spirits.
All wines which we offer are housed at our auction house.
All lots offered have detailed descriptions and photos shown on our website.
If you have questions before you place a bid,
please do not hesitate to contact us.
All goods are checked for quality and authenticity
when they arrive at Munich Wine Company.
Wines are stored at Munich Wine Company
in an appropriate temperature controlled climate.
After payment has been received, your order will be mailed in cartons designed specifically for bottles. All packages are insured.
Profit from our years of experience working with wine.
Selling Your Wines and Spirits through
Munich Wine Company
We will gladly appraise your wine lists (in written or digital form) at no obligation to you, for any of our wine auctions. Please contact us. Please check our Upcoming Wine Auction dates » here.