For this upcoming Summer Wine Auction, we have collected an impressive array of wines from Bordeaux, Burgundy, Piedmont, Tuscany, Australia, and the US, as well as a bunch of specialities like high end Cognac, Tokay and Malt Whisky!
Saturday, June 4th, is the date to mark on your calendar to personally attend our live wine auction. Combine your weekend trip to Munich for our Saturday wine auction with a trip downtown to go shopping, or to visit the Viktualienmarkt, the Munich Art Museums, or enjoy our famous Bavarian beer at one of Munich’s beautiful beer gardens.
You’ll experience our hospitality starting with the 11:00 a.m. degustation of wines from our upcoming wine auctions, followed by our afternoon intermission, filled with delicacies for your enjoyment.
We cordially invite you to the 49th rare wine auction on Saturday, June 4th.
» browse the catalogue of the 49th Rare Wine Auction
Will you be on vacation? With the use of our written bid forms you will still be able to participate and get in on these deals. » download your written bid form
Important notice for all registered bidders regarding the use of our Online Bidding form Assistant (Tracked Lots and Bids). The bids you have collected in your 'Bids' list have to be printed on our bidding form and signed by you and then faxed, emailed or mailed to us. Please do this no later than 12 hours prior to the auction start to ensure successful placement. The bids are not transferred automatically online, as they are in our online auctions.
1,176 lots are waiting for you. Here are some highlights of our 49th live wine auction!
- Lovely Red Bordeaux dating back to 1899 Single bottles and OWCs Ausone, Branaire Ducru, Calon Segur, Canon, Canon La Gaffeliere, Cheval Blanc, Clinet, Cos D'Estournel, D'Armailhac, Ducru Beaucaillou, Figeac, Giscours, Grand Puy Lacoste, Gruaud Larose, Haut Brion, La Conseillante, La Fleur de Gay, La Mission Haut Brion, La Mondotte, La Tour Haut Brion, Lafite Rothschild, Lafleur, Latour, L'Eglise Clinet, L'Evangile, Leoville Barton, Leoville Las Cases, Leoville Poyferre, Lynch Bages, Margaux, Montrose, Mouton Rothschild, Palmer, Pape Clement, Pavie, Petrus, Pichon Baron, Pichon Comtesse, Pontet Canet, Sociando Mallet, Talbot, Troplong Mondot, Trotanoy & Vieux Château Certan.
- Heavenly Sauternes dating back to 1929 Caillou, Climens, Doisy Daene L'Extravagant, Filhot, Guiraud, Rayne Vigneau, Suduiraut & Yquem
- White Bordeaux Domaine de Chevalier, Haut Brion Blanc, &Pavillon Blanc
- Rare Burgundies dating back to 1935 Arlaud, Bachelet, Dr. Barolet, Bichot, Boillot, Cathiard, Clair Daü, Clos Frantin, Coche Dury, Comte de Vogue, Comte Lafon, Confuron, Domaine de la Romanee Conti, Drouhin, Drouhin Laroze, Dugat Py, Dugat, Faiveley, Fourrier, Gros, Jadot, Jayer, Lambrays, Laroche, Le Moine, Leflaive, Leroy, Lignier Michelo, Meo Camuzet, Mongeard Mugneret, Montille, Noellat, Perrot Minot, Prieur, Raphet, Ramonet, Roumier, Rousseau, Verget, & Violland.
- Big Names from the Rhone Valley Beaucastel, Les Cailloux, Chapoutier, Clos des Papes, Clos Saint Jean, Guigal, Jaboulet Aine, Janasse, Usseglio, Vernay & Vieille Julienne.
- Top Tuscans Antinori Seicentenario, Avignonesi, Biondi Santi, Castello di Ama, Le Macchiole, Masseto & Ornellaia, Montevertine, Petrolo, 25 vintages Sassicaia, Solaia, Tignanello, & Tua Rita.
- Wines from Piedmont dating back to 1964 Bologna, Borgogno, Cavalotto, Ceretto, Clerico, Aldo Conterno, Coppo, Gaja, Giacosa, Levi Grappa, Mascarello, Prunotto, Rinaldi, Sandrone, Scavino, Seghesio, & Vietti.
- Tokay Dreams Dr. Olah Laszlo, Oremus, & Ungarische Staatskellereien.
- Marvelous German Producers Busch, Dönnhoff, Gillot, Keller, Kesseler, Baron Knyphausen, Künstler, Langwerth von Simmern, Egon Müller, Müller Catoir, Ress, Schloss Johannisberg, Schloss Reinhartshausen, von Schubertsche Schlosskellerei, Van Volxem, & Weil.
- Prestigious Austrians Batonnage, Feiler Artinger, Knoll, Markowitsch, Schwarz, Velich, & Wenzel.
- American Treasures Abreu, Blankiet, Bond, Bryant, Caymus, Colgin, Dunn, Harlan, Janzen, La Jota, Merryvale, Marcassin, Ojaj, Pahlmeyer, Phelps, Quilceda Creek, Ramey, Screaming Eagle, Shafer, Sine Qua Non Collection, Charles Smith, Thackrey, Togni, & Verite.
- Grand Marque Champagne Billecart Salmon, Bollinger, Dom Perignon, Grande Dame, Krug Clos de Mesnil & Rose, Mumm Rene Lalou, Laurent Perrier, Perrier Jouet, Pol Roger, Roederer Cristal, Ruinart, & Taittinger.
- Cognac dating back to 1888 A. E. Dor, Gautier, Hine, Lheraud, & Rouyer Guillet.
- Spain's Greats dating back to 1917 Artadi, Lopez de Heredia, Lacuesta, Marques de Murrietta Castillo Ygay, Palacio, Paternina, Pingus Psi, La Rioja Alta, & Vega Sicilia.
- Madeira & Port dating back to 1903 Power Drury, Burmester, Fonseca, Graham, Niepoort, Offley, Quinta do Noval, & Taylor.
- Single Malt Whisky from Scotland Brora, Dewars, Glen Mhor, Glenlochy, & Highland Park.
- Iconic Malt Whisky from Japan Hakushu, Nikka.
We invite you to visit us and view the wines in person the week before the wine auction. Please call for an appointment.
Detailed photos of every lot are available online in our internet catalogue.
» view the online catalogue of the 49th Fine Wine Auction
You can’t attend in person? With the use of our written bid forms you will still be able to participate and get in on these deals. » download your written bid form
Important notice for all registered bidders regarding the use of our Online Bidding Form Assistant (Tracked Lots and Bids): The bids you have collected in your 'Bids' list have to be printed on our bidding form and signed by you and then faxed or mailed to us. The bids are not transferred automatically! Please do this no later than 12 hours prior to the auction start to ensure successful placement.
Have fun browsing our auctions.
Your Munich Wine Company
Consignments for our next Fine Wine Auction
on September 17 th, 2016 – consignment deadline August 19th
Valued wine friends and customers,
The last auction results for high end wines and spirits have exceeded all expectations!
Here are a few examples:
- Domaine de la Romanee Conti La Tache 1990, 6er OHK
starting price 11,800 € – hammer price bei 20,700 €
- Ch. Lafite Rothschild 1991, 12er OHK
starting price 3,600 € – hammer price bei 4,750 €
- Ch. Lafite Rothschild 2002, 12er OHK
starting price 4,400 € – hammer price bei 4,720 €
- Ch. Mouton Rothschild 1995, 12er OHK
starting price 3,000 € – hammer price bei 3,610 €
- Ch. Beychevelle 1982, 12er OHK
starting price 1,050 € – hammer price bei 1,980 €
- Egon Müller Scharzhofberger TBA 1994
starting price 2,800 € – hammer price bei 3,850 €
- Armand Rousseau, Chambertin Clos de Beze 1993, 3 bottles
starting price 2,670 € – hammer price bei 3,880 €
- Henri Jayer, Vosne Romanee Les Brulees 1985, 1 bottle
starting price 1,800 € – hammer price bei 2,450 €
- Macallan 1964, 25 Years Old Anniversary Malt, 1 bottle
starting price 1,050 € – hammer price bei 1,580 €
- Remy Martin LOUIS XIII Grande Champagne Cognac, 1 carafe
starting price 990 € – hammer price bei 1,480 €
- Giuseppe Mascarello, Barolo Ris. Monprivato Ca D'Morissio 1996, 6er OHK
starting price 840 € – hammer price bei 1,410 €
- Case Basse Soldera, Brunello di Montalcino Riserva 1990, 3 bottles
starting price 1,050 € – hammer price bei 2,220 €
- Penfolds Grange BIN 95 1995, 6er OHK
starting price 1,200 € – hammer price bei 1,520 €
We are happy to accept consignments of your wine, sparkling & spirit treasures at any time. Especially for the great wines from Burgundy and Bordeaux, but also for high end Whisky, Cognac and Armagnac the wine auction market is still at an unprecedented high price level.
If you have any question, don't hesitate to write us an email or give us a call: +49.89.678 055 0
For more information on wine consignments please click » here
Enjoy our wine auctions
Yours Munich Wine Company
It is time for a large, reliable and competent
wine auction platform on the internet.
With Munich Wine Company you auction your wines
without risk and without uncertainty.
We specialize in auctioning wines, champagnes, and high quality spirits.
All wines which we offer are housed at our auction house.
All lots offered have detailed descriptions and photos shown on our website.
If you have questions before you place a bid,
please do not hesitate to contact us.
All goods are checked for quality and authenticity
when they arrive at Munich Wine Company.
Wines are stored at Munich Wine Company
in an appropriate temperature controlled climate.
After payment has been received, your order will be mailed in cartons designed specifically for bottles. All packages are insured.
Profit from our years of experience working with wine.
Selling Your Wines and Spirits through
Munich Wine Company
We will gladly appraise your wine lists (in written or digital form) at no obligation to you, for any of our wine auctions. Please contact us. Please check our Upcoming Wine Auction dates » here.